Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bad News Bentley

The Bachelorette this week was realllyy rough to watch. After seeing Ashley get hurt during Brad's Bachelor season and now watching her the past 3 weeks, I feel like I know her. I know that sounds dumb since I never met the chick but people (like me) get really invested in this reality TV nonsense and I wish I didn't but I do. Anyway, Ashley went through a lot this week.

First, her one on one date with Ben C. was so fun!! FLASH MOB AMERICA - now added to my personal bucket list. He seems to be a hopeless romantic which I guess Ashley likes, but to me I saw more of a friendship connection than a real deep romantic one. I don't see him lasting very long, but I could be wrong.

Then came the group date where they all roasted her. She has some guts to let them take stabs at her like that, but most of the guys played it safe...except William who mentioned her biggest fear that he wanted it to be Emily on the show. Since William's one of my favorites, I wanted her to forgive him. It took some time, but she did end up giving him the last rose - yay. Everyone deserves a second chance and I think he showed he really was sorry (he totally cried on camera).

Throughout the episode, we see the biggest asshole to come to reality TV - Bentley - talking about how he can't see them together, how he can't wait to leave, how unattractive Ashley is, etc. etc...meanwhile he's talking to her as if he's ready to marry her on the spot and fcks with her head and she pretty much falls head over heels for him. He then LIES and says he needs to leave to see his daughter and makes HER feel bad when he's the one being the player and had no real good intention of being on the show. I really really really dislike him. Like I said, I feel like I know Ashley and she doesn't deserve a jerk like that around. I'm glad he's gone, but I can't imagine how she felt re-watching the episodes when he's talking to the camera saying "I'm about to go make Ashley cry..hope my hair looks OK" or something like "I don't give a crap about this girl"...She was probably hurt all over again.

But then came my #1 man, JP! They had a quiet one on one in her house - got all cuddly and cozy and had a hot make out sesh. I cheered. End of story.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - mask guy took off his mask..and Ashley's face read, "THIS is what was hiding behind it? So not worth the anticipation. Wish he put it back on". She tried to hide it, but it was obvious. He got the boot at the rose ceremony. ADIOS WEIRDO.

Emotional and distressing episode. I hope Ashley finds a hubby out of this.

My Top Picks of the Week:
1. JP, obviously
2. Ryan
3. West
4. William

I think it's the same as last week...anyway that's all for tonight. More Bachelorette blogging next Tuesday. Check back later in the week for this great random post I've already started working on!

What are your thoughts on Bentley? Hate him? Love him? Love to hate him? Who are your top picks? Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment