Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February, already?

It's February 8th are you on track with your New Years Resolutions?

I AM! (kinda)

Clearly, I have done a horrible job at keeping up with this blog. But before publishing this, I have written 2 other blog drafts and have recently been inspired to write. I even wrote a poem last night for the first time in 5 years #inspired. I hope this creative spark stays longer than a week.

Fitness wise, 4 days a week has been tough. I have neither gained nor lost any weight. I've been doing more like 2 or 3 days a week, but I have stuck to doing more of a variety in my activities. I do Zumba once a week, I tried power vinyasa yoga, and have taken a tap class at Broadway Dance. With 15 more Zumba classes left on my pre-paid class card and my love for tap stronger than ever before, I can imagine this is the one resolution that will stick with me for the next 11 months of 2012.

Reading? Does reading blogs count? Guess not. Gotta put my kindle to use.

Moving out is officially on hold so I can go on a nice vacation, but it WILL happen before 2013.

Are you on track with your resolutions for 2012? What are you doing to make sure you stick to them? Please share your insights in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment