Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lies All Girls Tell

For those of you who know me, know that I am not one to lie. For those of you who don't know me, my friends will tell you that I'm probably the most blunt person they know. I have no problem speaking my mind, sometimes to the point where I wonder if I was born without a filter. That being said, there are some scenarios where you can't help but lie. Here's a brief list of lies all girls (including me) tell:

- It's not you, it's me.

- I can't go out tonight I have a stomach-ache/ headache/ mono.

- Sorry, I already have plans!

- Yeah, I don't wanna be in a relationship either/ I'm not looking for anything serious.

- I'm full.

- I'm not hungry.

- I totally didn't see your missed call/text/facebook mesage/ tweet!

- OMG I love your hair.

- No, we didn't hook up.

- I love my job.

- How's my boyfriend? He's PERFECT.

- I'm totally cool with you spending the weekend with your friends instead of with me.

- Ew. His new girlfriend is disgusting. You're WAY prettier than she will ever be.

- I'm on my way.

- I'll be ready in 5 minutes.

- I'm fine.

Ladies - did I miss any? What other lies do you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment