Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the Bachelorette hits SIN CITY!

I don't know what TV's fascination is with Las Vegas lately - Real World hit it up this season and now Ashley took her first group of dates to Sin City for a week of romance, dancing, and making out! And for those of you who don't know, I actually hit up Vegas this past December and this episode brought back a lot of great memories (Marissa Green, if you're reading, we really need to get back ASAP). Anywayy, here's a re-cap with some commentary about this week's Bachelorette:

The first one-on-one date was with William, who caught my eye last week in his intro with his quirky intro with his umbrella turning inside out. I thought he would have a cute sense of humor. I guess Ashley was on the same page as me since he got the first date. They took a private jet to Vegas (jealous) and spent the day at the BELLAGIO (aka where I stayed when I went to Vegas). They went to their amazinggggggg pastry place (where I got this chocolate crepe that was to die for) and they picked out "wedding cake". They also did a lot of "wedding" stuff like picking out rings and going into the Bellagio chapel (where my dad and stepmom actually DID get married, so weird.) where they had a fake ceremony. William was legit nervous they were going to be in a binding marriage, but he totally played it cool. What a trooper! He even said "I do" and when she hesitated he went "Babe?" like all nervous like..so super cute. Then they had dinner INSIDE the Bellagio fountains, so gorgeous. And he said "My heart is soaring higher than the fountains right now". I awwed out loud. Really nice date.

Next, was the group date. 12 guys all for her! How overwhelming! It reminded me of that song "So many men, so little time, how could I chose?" hah. So they saw the JABAWAKEESS perform (sickk) and they were split into groups of 6 and had a challenge to come up with a little dance and the winning team got to stay in Vegas and the losers had to fly back to LA. So the "best men" did a dance simulating a wedding..not so great - they lost. The winners "no rhythm nation" simulated the rose ceremony and were really creative so they got to stick around. At night, Bentley got the rose. So not deserved...but more on him later.

Finally, there was a twist for the next date. JP and Mickey had to flip a coin to see who got to go on the next one-on-one. I looveee JP so I was rooting for him, but Mickey won and him and Ashley had a really nice date - nothing too magical or exciting. I was just sad I didn't get to see a lot of JP :)

My top picks in this order go as follows:
1. JP
2. West
3. William
4. Mickey
5. Ben C

I had William originally as #2 but I think his cocky attitude at the cocktail party threw me off a bit...Jeff aka mask guy is really pissing me off lately. TAKE THE STUPID MASK OFF, it's getting creepy. I don't know why he's still around...and Bentley is a flat out douchebag. He said, "She's not my type." All he keeps saying is hes staying cus he wants to win the competition. That's so dumb. Why are you wasting your time, MY time, and more importantly Ashley's time? It looks as though he leaves next week which I hope he does because even though Ashley's already really diggin him, she needs him out of that house.

So that's my little Bachelorette rundown for the day. Post again something different tomorrow!

Do you watch The Bachelorette? Have a favorite moment of last night's episode? Agree with my top 5 guys? Comment below, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment