Thursday, May 26, 2011

..and away we go!

Hello blogging universe and welcome to the DONK diaries!

A little bit about what to expect from this blog:
1. Book Reviews: I am committed to doing more reading now that I don't have pointless college textbooks/articles to consume my time and I hope to be able to read at least one book a week and will be posting at least one review a week - probably on Fridays. So tomorrow will have my first book review!

2. Movie Reviews: This probably won't happen often unless I have a really strong opinion about a newly released film. I don't like to spend money on movies when I can get it on bootleg for half the price.

3. Show Commentary!! : This will include The Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance for the summer...and Fringe, Modern Family, The Office, and Glee in the fall.

4. Social Media Links: I am interning this summer at Likeable Media (SHOUTOUT) and will be posting my favorite other blogs pertaining to social media.

5. Random life happenings: Any funny anecdotes from my internship, weekend city adventures, trips to Albany seeing my boyfriend Zac and my friends still there from school, or just whatever I wanna rant about

6. Last, and probably most often Working Out: I did all 90 days of P90X and am now a BeachBody Coach trying to help others reach their fitness goals. This summer I will be tackling TURBOFIIREEEEEE (super pumped) and will be blogging results. While I'm here I might as well post my main website for Beachbody: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/sdonk89
and anyone who comes across this and is considering getting their fitness in gear, I'm here to help PLEASEE contact me and we'll take it one step at a time.

So there you have it. The DONK Diaries have officially begun. Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Shari! <3 Congratulations UAlbany Alum! If you ever want to visit UA, you've always got a place in my apartment! Hope your summer is going well! <3

    ReplyDelete