Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stumble Upon's Coolest Find Today

Stumble Upon dishes out some great sites. I stumbled across this today and thought it was super interesting. The photographer went to a park and ask joggers to sprint and take a picture. He then asked them to his studio a week later and took pictures in the same exact pose in the same light. The differences between the two are quite remarkable. Some people don't even look the same! It just goes to show how put together we feel we need to look most of the time. You can see all the shots here

I thought this was such a great idea, I flipped through my Photo Booth and decided I wanted to pull my before/after from a workout.




































So, ok, not as cool as all of the professional ones. But still a difference.

I challenge YOU to take your before/after jog, workout, run, or whatever picture. See how you look at your most fatigued compared to how you present yourself to world

5 comments:

  1. Ha this sounds great - I'm gonna do it next time I ride my bike home (I would have done it today but I had already cooled off a bit - I want it to be at my sweatiest hahaha) But that is unfortunately actually how a lot of people see me aka the post office guys and the people at the super market. So is my Sarasota life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!

    I love Stumble Upon... even though it sucks hours out of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Ugh, I know - I have a love/hate relationship with Stumble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, I wish I would have read this yesterday! I will take a picture after my next tap class, because I was DYING haha so out of shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA DO ITT. I want to see it when you do!

    ReplyDelete